We’re heading home. I’ll drop him and won’t take the chance to accompany him further.
I am sure that next thing he is going to do is pack all her stuff and leave it away outside on the road from where it cannot turn back. It is quarter to six and by 9:30 this would all be over. I know, yes, that you are thinking it right. First thing in the morning he is running fast across to that street.
Strange observational tactic and how would he come to know even if she had been there.
We take pride in losing here.
Love, an experiment, we pick and play on ourselves.
(Tired of life and there is love to rescue you wide arms open)
He opens the door to his room. Picks up a small written note in an envelope (to Nolan)
What shall be written in it?
I don’t think he is going to read aloud to all of us. It was our only chance to get close to her.
Look! He is moving fast. We need to rush.
He must not have gone far, close and near.
Two unknown voices familiar with one another Their presence in the house with doors locked from outside and nobody has made a knock on the door for permission is not making the whole situation dependable and clear.
I think it is from his past. Two characters that once he became or disputably involved at some point in life.
Do you know that American President was another usual man before?
There can be different survival shades, procuring for its legitimate status without realizing that chair we sit over which reminds of the past is an indication, nothing but last few remaining drops of younger years left in us. Procuring for its legitimate right for once it was lived in grandeur.
Longevity, or a memory kept long becomes essentially truth than imagination. We start wearing, switching it regularly. Others take it as fact that we are changing.
Question: Which side of change have you changed, better or bad?
There are laughing sounds. Their voice is pretty majestic. They must be known or close members of the society.
First figure: Is he going to feel bad about this?
Second figure: How would I know? It is a physical realm.
Our first work is to gather a collection of thoughts put it aside and leave without a trace so they ever wish to come back and check the originality of their thoughts; this is what they should get now.
First figure: Is love a possibility?
Second figure: now you are talking like a human mind.
First figure: that we are!
Second figure: an identity of our own, we shall also not forget.
(Did you see the face of painting, moved to other side of the wall? It is not usual for an artist to depict such artistry skills of an audience member).
Nolan is taking off the light bulb. He is removing it from all over. I have checked it in the second room. Third and forth room as well.
Second figure: My face is losing the visibility aspect.
First figure: Certainly! It is because you are out of your physical presence.
We could only see but not feel it. Go back to your physical identity and I’ll keep watching it from outside (referring to Nolan’s body and pointing it towards).
Second figure: Why are you so concerned about the letter, when you know where she is? She must have written this letter in your presence.
First figure: I don’t like to read somebody’s personal letter. How cruel it is?
I have a nice proposal. During the evening tea party, she comes close and often invites me over. Few honey drops are welcomed. She listens to me attentively well without paying any heed to local crowd.
First figure: You know whom we are talking about when I say local crowd. She is commendably sure.
Second figure: I guess.
Mind has body of its own!
He ends the discussion on a sharp note.
Even if I know where she is, it makes a least of difference because he has to make his choices clear.
You can go and ask him to watch daily half-an-hour sports update that he is extremely fond of.
Second figure: It seems that you have utter disbelief that watching sports is a tricky prospect.
I need to go back.
First figure: She is leaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment