Friday, October 22, 2010

Building a roof over our head made up of time machine.

I sit aside and brush my knowledge.
I always come second best to life. ‘Nonetheless, it is a brave opponent’, this is the kind of response that I usually get back.
I can stand on either side, as long the learning limits are pushed on. My office is in Southern part of the town. Both ways the journey is in opposite direction.
Strikingly amazing and rightly put across!
In the morning, there is no destiny written whatsoever. The moment sun sounds up, it is a ritual. It is strange gravitational pull of earth! It is strange gravitational pull above the earth. There is something strange about wee things. To all the places that I was before, I never went anywhere but here. I keep on falling back to the original shape. The shelter that I’ve built, a lifetime of amount spent, shall it be possible to take with when I won’t be around here for long. The strange gravitational pull of earth resides near. It never leaves us at places where we do not belong to. Starts packing up my bag and calls for the taxi standing outside. Asks me if I am coming back home or not?
The nature of old ugly things makes us feel good about life. If we look around and all the people that we become a part of, while sitting in the same bus or others that we work with, it is a strange factor?
For a day isolate yourself off all the broken pieces.
I haven’t seen experience so widely and freely available, up for grabs. How long does it take to reach office?
Somewhat of 45 diluting minutes
It seems that I have lived more with this discussion so far than those forty-five minutes in total. I have a doubt. There is a question. For what would be the reasons that blood is flowing recklessly fast in the veins of time machine?
[Count and out
Only counts at your submitted request format
If not then it’ll forget to take your status into account].
Be happy as clock can make it least effective.
A ticking clock is in misery. Isn’t it a blind instrument? It has a surplus nature of counting all the things spent abundantly pure and not investments made.
I laugh, summarize and it shine through the broad daylight.
Delightful experiences are able to stay for a longer period of time because it was not counted in the first place.
The working philosophy of any time-piece is best understood as it counts on moments spent and done on the pulse factor of adrenaline rush & we have strong investments made and things learnt in the second category.
No, I’m still breathing in the same body. We have not lost a clue. Working together, walking together.
Don’t look at me like this? Nobody is looking to connect different things at one place.
Commuting. Travelling. We can inter-change positions over here. Travelling has always been considered as the most soul-awakening purpose of life. The choice is yours either within a city or outside the boundaries.
I travel everyday for these two or three hours.
(It is not the last station where I have to reach. We stop at a point when all can be gathered at no other place).

No comments:

Post a Comment