Monday, October 18, 2010

for a change, mea culpa 3.

[Mind out of bodies. One at home and other walking through the streets. Sometimes, she is sitting alone when her mind is talking to people never met before. Her mind outside amongst the crowd asking different sorts of opinion, questions like how do they feel after finding out that curiosity factor was still alive when they had left old boyfriend or girlfriend? How about if love of your life is not complete now? There was something pending in their last relationship. And unless it is over, they cannot start a new love-life].
I don’t know it stands any true or not. I guess it does. Look at this! You have not seen me before. A mind figure or shadow keeps on flashing right close to your eyes.
Nolan is walking. He has kept no light around. Holding itself strong within the grasp of hands, shall there be more to the hand-written letter. Does it promise something new? This letter holds no originality of its own.
How can be it possible?
Nolan is taking long to open it. Though he knows what must be inside, why should he?
Nolan: why should I listen to things, she told me right at the beginning? I was not sure whether to make that girl walk into my life.
I saw her again at the same place. It is a small place where people can come and sit for hours. I used to go there.
She introduced herself as a girl who has mischievous fascination towards all the ugly things in life. And she concluded it further.
“There exists, only beauty, in this world”.
I took some time. Till I can breathe no longer under the false impression of not being impressed by someone who shares half the size of knowledge to all the books that I come here for.
I think I cannot come any closer than this while trying to express the gratitude that finally I found her. It was similar to the state of a person who has just received an emergency call from hospital that his father is injured. He cannot utter a word of joy to be informed that his father is out of danger but has seriously hurt his wife and your mother who was driving the other car.
I uncharacteristically said, “Do you have any idea how delighted I am to see you here”?
It is not that I have anything against this place but was least expectant to find you here.
Rather, it was me who pushed her.
There were few letters in her hand. She took her bag and asked me to take down her address.
Send me some flowers first thing in the morning.
I was not sure that she was the right girl but now I was thinking that she certainly can’t be the wrong one.
Her body perfume caught me breaking into areas where I am not supposed. It is highly regarded as an offence for a new friend to start expecting things too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment