Wednesday, October 20, 2010

for a change, mea culpa 4.

He took his bike. Forgot some other things on the way. Making light through the traffic and nobody has yet noticed his feet were out of shoes and head with any thoughts. Water bottle was missing its place. These wheels rotating in a whirlwind direction to capture any sign of her being around
He carried his bike over the shoulders. Traffic light signal has taken a red note. He joined the race of walking community members and crossed the zebra pattern.
He is nowhere to be seen.
Is it his bike?
I have not seen him driving for quite some time. This might land us into trouble. Please, do not try to lay your hands on anything. It would be a huge disappointment to be booked under the charges of lifting a bicycle. I’d rather die myself in Iraq war.
There is this flower shop on the street.
There he is. Our man, standing on the counter!
I am sure this time around he is no mood to celebrate.
‘Did you witness any form of not usual habitat on the part of these flowers’? Nolan asked the shopkeeper.
Shopkeeper: flowers as flowers and not humans! He was shell shocked. Are you referring to flowers as humans? Because my flowers have always been obedient and know the importance of not interrupting somebody.
Nolan: have you recently delivered flowers first thing in the morning.
Maybe 7o’clock.
Or 8o’clock in the morning.
Shop owner: we open up at 11. He presented a chuckle. (A burlesque)
Don’t do that? Nolan made a polite gesture.
A girl might have come here asking for flowers to be given free. It is also possible that she offered to bring ten more customers in return of that.
We’re able to see everything from the glass door. His lonely feet are walking out now.
He is walking back with a failing sense to recognize any difference between the sound of phone bell ringing and car horn shouting. He starts picking the phone on every beep made by passing vehicles.
Nolan: She is a Porn star. Before the transition period was over for me, she left in-between (of this road). I am unable to think on significant terms.
She hates to talk over the phone. She has this permissible earthly quality of making others follow it.
Her sharp voice of making herself clear as whistle in the wind produces echo and distills thought of its impurity. Her persistent approach that things are not clear over the phone is a highly philosophical take on handsets. Configure a societal where people are moving from South Pole to say ‘thank you’ in reply to the question being asked that how are you. It started well only to be changed quickly within a matter of couple of hours and now they find themselves standing in entirely opposite direction of the planet.
She has gone. She took away nothing that was mine.
Those letters, if you remember, they were few in number. Each one of them was without any address. I noticed when she asked for some assistance. There was a letter which fell on the floor. I took it and put it back there. She was ready to go. Before she left out of that door, I said.
Nolan: I have not seen you here earlier. This place would not like to see another visitor leaving without registering any details whatsoever.
It is a tradition! I exclaimed with joy.
Then, she took out her bag and given the address
I still remember what she has to say while walking out of there: The time that just took place inside would be treasured for reasons as many and opportunities created out of one single moment. I leave tomorrow’s section completely ignorant and improves my chances of closing the chapter with an emphatic win over what would otherwise have been destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment