Sunday, October 10, 2010

for a change, mea culpa!

I am going to present few episodes of a short story. Few characters looking to generate answers to the same questions that being asked of everybody. The prime keywords are all days of the week, love, my girlfriend's dutiful past= an acute remembrance of pain, sex as plain mind and body exercise, to kill the beast, friends and it goes without sayin that if we can hold onto them till the last. Look out for the word Porn star. I still haven't decided about the TITLE. For that matter of fact, not the end as well. Who knows if one of you can come up with something interesting? I have complete faith in you.

I have no mind left to think about her.
She always had a burning desire for him. I know they would be together. Burning together in the fire of hell bodies lying around, naked or clothes barely ashamed of their size trying to reciprocate every action with similar intensity as you are losing virginity to the partner of your choice
He cannot reach the soul. I shouted with deep earth shattering voice for cry.
Don’t take her away?
He broke down on the floor. Given the kind of situation that we’re, sitting in a cafĂ© while drinking a cup of coffee, I had never bemused myself before with this sort of feeling by picking a laugh on my tongue. Somehow it was over.
‘Look into my eyes’!
I kept on driving the car. This is what I hate about driving that you cannot take care of the other person sitting next to you.
These are the best two persons in my life. Parents might have given me birth but they have bestowed life on me.
I again stopped to find that how is he now. I pulled the brakes and knew that he was expecting it too. Again a similar shout- she is breath into my life. The door came in the way to get out of it (or something else as well). Thrown back with little thought of collecting pieces into shape he moved outside. There was no point in asking him now that how are you feeling, bro.
Pathetic. The only thing to ask of someone
Next thirty minutes standing on the road to find a clue. I’ll take this time to answer some of the questions that you would probably be thinking of.
Man behind the wheels: Arnold Ramsay.
The lady who served us coffee: Amanda. (I read her service badge)
A soul put on self-denial test: Nolan
Girl with pink feathers: Anita. She is the real Porn Star.
Don’t think about him? He would not mind sharing this information with you. If she had been here, I’m sure he would have invited all of you to a romantic evening ride across the park. Some people work best in partnerships or connections.
One is in the process of becoming a porn star. Another is already creating a masterstroke out of everyday life objects.
Please try not to display maturity or strangeness to the fact that you know nothing unless you start finding for it. This is how you start and start finding. Few things in life are presented to you in an identical manner to the way we have been thinking, liking, perceive or wrongly accusing others of all our lives. For example, what if your first experience was different to what we know of all the things about you so far.
Nonetheless, they (both of them) are no different to ordinary beings.
What we have different over here is the proposal of realization that what makes you stand unique as an individual and a member or part of the entire universe that we all are associated with.
Our faces are one good example. You look at them and in a moment you know that yes Oh my God there is somebody who lives there behind. This might start to become confusing because we are stuck here in the middle of road and waiting for divine intervention to lead us further together.
Let there be death standing at your doorstep, if you ever try to make fun out of this situation!
He is driving.
I am thinking
We both are not talking.
Anita had a long time relationship with somebody by the name of overcast conditions. He likes to call her as the first thing to be remembered after long night’s sleep. How did they fall apart?
Why are you asking me? Moron.
I don’t know. For what reasons, they would tell me.
Or to make it in a friendly manner how can they tell me if they have not figured it out.
My best guess is that he kept on sleeping even after morning has started another day. And she decided to move out.
Moved out…. in the light towards darkness to the light again and falling darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment