Saturday, September 11, 2010

Listen to me!

I started writing this blog with an objective of reaching wider audience with similar approach and interests. I proclaim to be a writer. Does that make me more intelligent or socially aware of responsibilities. Perhaps! What is your opinion on it. Yes, no or may be no.
Social animals are turning decorative and with a deep plunging sound of never coming back to the entry surface level again. In an easy to understand definition, it meant nothing more than to the kind of people we see on the road and what we are becoming similar of. I think it was simple enough to understand or you can't help me remembering of a Nincompoop. My area of interest in writing is about looking at nothing in particular and gather a vision of life-like image. fair enough!
So, I am a writer. It feels good but it only feels good when something is done purposefully well and serves the underlying purpose. You cannot ask me straight away that what kind of thought-process or thought-institution i belong to. It is not going to be answered in the second or third paragraph of first meeting. Let us not reveal anything further until we start finding more about the other person and a character shape is formed in a concerned way. Just to make it interesting or catch you with surprise factor, there are few tiny bit of pieces lying here and there. The field of cinema intrigues me the most. If by any chance you also happen to share the same frequency, then nothing is going to stop us now. There is a Quiz for you in the following row.
Tell me something about the kind of movies that you like and name few of those. I'll make a list of all those. The primary line of action is to find out the absolute nature of your mind. Please also try to help me that what makes these movies special and favourite in your list.
Instead of asking one another about our basic interests and how to proceed further, it makes an enterprising subject to read and write about. I have inculcated a habit of knowing people more with an understanding of the type of clothes, movies, songs and programmes, they believe in. Even if you make a mistake in the process, still it would be worth doing for the sense of excitement and sharpness that it requires.
"I never find writing interesting unless you have innovative techniques to follow'.
I would never ask a writer to live someone other's life unless he or she has everything taken care of in theirs.

1 comment: