I am looking to present my understanding on the subject of movie making reviews. It also happens to be the future brand name for my site "Movie Moving Reviews'. Till then i'll build audience base in advance. Don't you ask me the question that why is it still in pipeline? I still remember few wise words of an eminent scholar 'answers are the worst form of explanation to protect oneself and convince others'.
This blog is about making brief descriptive presentation of movie making team's profile and our core values. The vision stands truthfully accurate to the point that - You Name It and We Aim It. Our knowledge comes from the fact that you listen to it attentively well.
THE Indestructible Art of Movie making is brought to you by few immature candidates. We have been considered as outsiders due to lack of experience in the field. It is a team of 2, 3 and more numbers.
A change.. to proceed with/ and on the way other opportunities shall come along.
It would not be incorrect to put forth that we are going to usher in a new age from here on!
Movie Making Reviews is not about another critic's diary and points with negative marking. On the question of how, we would also like to provide answers.
It would have various other sections such as ' each week a new movie review' and 'sports time anywhere' etc.
The emphasis is on to bring and unite similar hands together. We are writers first and nothing else afterwards. I cannot be wrong here. The proposal is still open to join and it would not be long before we take on established candidates of the industry.
One more thing before we bid adieu, i was recently questioned about the longevity of love relationships. Love has always been instrumental and key force in my life for all these years. Can't deny it.
I was taken two months back and a flash of light came strikening. I was about to say phenomenal as an answer to the previously asked question however it reminded me of the time when during a movie review session, i had said that 'Love is a pure physical need'. I beg to agree and disagree both. You are free to pour your suggestions and answers any time.
No comments:
Post a Comment